Friday the 13th – Origin, Folklore and the Rules
- Walking under the ladder could end in a disaster.
- You should also not spill salt at lunch time on this inauspicious day. If it happens by mistake, throw a pinch of salt over the shoulder. It wards off bad luck.
- You must not cross a fork and knife on a dinner table on this day. It signals difficult times ahead.
- Avoid cutting your hair on this day. It could result in the death of one of your relatives.
- Many sailors refuse to set sail on Friday 13th.
- Many burn waste eggshells. One should abstain from doing this on Friday the 13th.
Pages: [Previous] [Next]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
This entry was posted in Entertainment
and tagged 13th
, friday 13th
, jesus christ
, Knights Templar
, the last supper
, Witches Sabbath
. Bookmark the permalink