As recent as 2012, only 30% of American adults hold a bachelor degree, according to the U.S. Census Bureau. The recent unemployment rate is about 7%. This means most people do have a job with or without a college degree. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, more than 40% of the jobs available do not require a college degree. There are jobs in supermakrkets, gas stations that obviously do not require a college degree. The question is
- Signs of Ovarian Cancer
- Where Can You Get Free Food to Celebrate Your Birthday?
- Things You Should Always Have In Your Car
- Distinguishing Anxiety Attack and Heart Attack
- Worst Things to Waste Money on
- What Your Car Says About You
- Nine Worst Things about College
- How to Choose a College That’s Perfect for You
- Friday the 13th – Origin, Folklore and the Rules
- The Most Incestuous Fantasy Characters of All Time
- How to Overcome Social Awkwardness
- Will You be Rich in 5 Years?
- What Kind of Wife Will You be if You Get Married?
- Highest Paying Jobs/Careers That Do Not Require a College Degree
- Community College as An Alternative Route to a Bachelor Degree
- Careers & Occupation (3)
- Education (3)
- Entertainment (2)
- Lifestyle (14)
- Relationship (2)
this was terrible. these are limited yet common options. try picking out options that people have little awareness of, or one would think others have little awareness of. like body sweeping after accidents.
i’m tired of seeing anything about entrepreneurship and managerial crap.
actor/singer could have been included here
percentage of successful actors/singers must be extremely low. that would make the average income of them not that high?
You don’t need a college degree to be a hairstylist or skin care specialist, but you do need training from a beauty school and a license.
The person who said you don’t need to go to college to become a Registered Nurse is a fucking liar.
Oh my god in Canada you HAVE to take the nclex exam on top of that to get a job as an RN
I work with people with Dementia. I didn’t need to go to collage. You learn when you work.
i didn’t need to collage either. unless you’re an artist.
Well obviously your horrific grammar tells us you needed collage badly…or need
Maybe you should of reconsidered going to college so you’d know how to spell it.
As someone who’s shaming someone else because they didn’t spell a word right, maybe you should take your own advice and learn proper grammar. It’s “should have”, not “should of”, not to mention the trainwreck you made out of such a simple sentence.
IT WAS A JOKE ARTISTS MAKE COLLAGES THAT’S THE POINT GUYS
back in the day you didn’t have to attend college, like my grandmother. she was trained for 4 years at Cedars Sinai. this was like during the 40’s though.
This article didn’t say anything about “Highest Paying Jobs That Do Not Require A Degree.” Just saying…