- Signs of Ovarian Cancer
- Where Can You Get Free Food to Celebrate Your Birthday?
- Things You Should Always Have In Your Car
- Distinguishing Anxiety Attack and Heart Attack
- Worst Things to Waste Money on
- What Your Car Says About You
- Nine Worst Things about College
- How to Choose a College That’s Perfect for You
- Friday the 13th – Origin, Folklore and the Rules
- The Most Incestuous Fantasy Characters of All Time
- How to Overcome Social Awkwardness
- Will You be Rich in 5 Years?
- What Kind of Wife Will You be if You Get Married?
- Highest Paying Jobs/Careers That Do Not Require a College Degree
- Community College as An Alternative Route to a Bachelor Degree
- Careers & Occupation (3)
- Education (3)
- Entertainment (2)
- Lifestyle (14)
- Relationship (2)
Tag Archives: Administrative
Highest Paying Jobs/Careers That Do Not Require a College Degree
As recent as 2012, only 30% of American adults hold a bachelor degree, according to the U.S. Census Bureau. The recent unemployment rate is about 7%. This means most people do have a job with or without a college degree. … Continue reading
Posted in Careers & Occupation Tagged Administrative, Automobile Body Repairer, bachelor degree, Bookkeeper, career, careers that do not require a college degree, college, College Degree, Communications Equipment Mechanic, Electrician, employment, entrepreneur, Executive Assistant, Glazier, Hair Stylist, income, Industrial Machine Repairer, job, jobs that do not require a college degree, manager, median salaries, Paralegal Assistant, Pest Control Worker, Plumber, Receptionist, salary, Skin Care Specialist, Web Developer 15 Comments