Incest is a common theme in erotic fantasy fiction. This explains the coinage of concepts such as the Oedipus Complex and the Electra Complex. There are entire works of literature based on this subject while in some we observe only a slight hint. The theme has been carried forward to films and television series too. It would be wrong to call incest a modern theme in fantasy as it existed as early as the times of Greek philosopher and playwright Sophocles.
- Signs of Ovarian Cancer
- Where Can You Get Free Food to Celebrate Your Birthday?
- Things You Should Always Have In Your Car
- Distinguishing Anxiety Attack and Heart Attack
- Worst Things to Waste Money on
- What Your Car Says About You
- Nine Worst Things about College
- How to Choose a College That’s Perfect for You
- Friday the 13th – Origin, Folklore and the Rules
- The Most Incestuous Fantasy Characters of All Time
- How to Overcome Social Awkwardness
- Will You be Rich in 5 Years?
- What Kind of Wife Will You be if You Get Married?
- Highest Paying Jobs/Careers That Do Not Require a College Degree
- Community College as An Alternative Route to a Bachelor Degree