- Signs of Ovarian Cancer
- Where Can You Get Free Food to Celebrate Your Birthday?
- Things You Should Always Have In Your Car
- Distinguishing Anxiety Attack and Heart Attack
- Worst Things to Waste Money on
- What Your Car Says About You
- Nine Worst Things about College
- How to Choose a College That’s Perfect for You
- Friday the 13th – Origin, Folklore and the Rules
- The Most Incestuous Fantasy Characters of All Time
- How to Overcome Social Awkwardness
- Will You be Rich in 5 Years?
- What Kind of Wife Will You be if You Get Married?
- Highest Paying Jobs/Careers That Do Not Require a College Degree
- Community College as An Alternative Route to a Bachelor Degree
- Careers & Occupation (3)
- Education (3)
- Entertainment (2)
- Lifestyle (14)
- Relationship (2)
Tag Archives: advice
Nine Worst Things about College
It might have been your dream to get out of high school and get into college. You look forward to indulge in the fun, freedom and frolic of college life. This ideal picture painted by modern day films can be … Continue reading
Posted in Education, Lifestyle Tagged advice, assignment, cafeteria, classmate, college, college facts, dining hall, dorm, education, facts about college, higher education, part-time jobs, party, project, relationship, roommate, survive 1 Comment