- Signs of Ovarian Cancer
- Where Can You Get Free Food to Celebrate Your Birthday?
- Things You Should Always Have In Your Car
- Distinguishing Anxiety Attack and Heart Attack
- Worst Things to Waste Money on
- What Your Car Says About You
- Nine Worst Things about College
- How to Choose a College That’s Perfect for You
- Friday the 13th – Origin, Folklore and the Rules
- The Most Incestuous Fantasy Characters of All Time
- How to Overcome Social Awkwardness
- Will You be Rich in 5 Years?
- What Kind of Wife Will You be if You Get Married?
- Highest Paying Jobs/Careers That Do Not Require a College Degree
- Community College as An Alternative Route to a Bachelor Degree
- Careers & Occupation (3)
- Education (3)
- Entertainment (2)
- Lifestyle (14)
- Relationship (2)
Tag Archives: inventors
Careers by Zodiac Sign
Posted on June 19, 2013 by gold duo
Pisces Pisces are intuitive, passionate, empathetic, and creative. They should be drawn to careers that allow for self expression. They would enjoy careers as stylists, social workers, filmmaker/photographer, counselor, and psychiatrists.
Posted in Careers & Occupation, Lifestyle | Tagged accountants, accounting, Aquaries, Aries, astrology, astrology signs, Cancer, Capricorns, career, career coach, career coaching, career counseling, career counselor, computer programming, cosmetologists, counselor, customer service, entertainment, entrepreneurship, filmmaker/photographer, financial planning, Gemini, good paying careers, good paying jobs, guidance counseling, horoscope signs, human resources, interior designers, inventors, investigators, journalism, lawyers, Leo, Libra, management, marketing, novelists/writers, nursing, Pisces, politics, psychiatrists, public relations, publishing, real estate, religion/missionary, research, researchers, Sagittarius, sales, scientists, Scorpio, social workers, sportscaster, stock brokerage/trading, stylists, Taurus, teaching, tourism, travel, veterinarians, Virgo, well paying jobs, zodiac | 66 Comments