- Signs of Ovarian Cancer
- Where Can You Get Free Food to Celebrate Your Birthday?
- Things You Should Always Have In Your Car
- Distinguishing Anxiety Attack and Heart Attack
- Worst Things to Waste Money on
- What Your Car Says About You
- Nine Worst Things about College
- How to Choose a College That’s Perfect for You
- Friday the 13th – Origin, Folklore and the Rules
- The Most Incestuous Fantasy Characters of All Time
- How to Overcome Social Awkwardness
- Will You be Rich in 5 Years?
- What Kind of Wife Will You be if You Get Married?
- Highest Paying Jobs/Careers That Do Not Require a College Degree
- Community College as An Alternative Route to a Bachelor Degree
- Careers & Occupation (3)
- Education (3)
- Entertainment (2)
- Lifestyle (14)
- Relationship (2)
Tag Archives: Mathematics Knowledge
ASVAB – for Military Careers
For those of you who do not like tests, ASVAB (Armed Forces Vocational Aptitude Battery) is supposedly a lot easier than SAT. The tests are in multiple choice format, lasting about 3 hours. If you want a career with a … Continue reading
Posted in Careers & Occupation, Lifestyle Tagged Air Force, analyst, Arithmetic Reasoning, Army, ASVAB, AVENGER system repairer, band member, career training, college, Electronics Information, General Science, high school, job, legal specialist, Marine Corps, Mathematics Knowledge, military, Military Careers, Navy, occupation, Paragraph Comprehension, SAT, satellite communication systems operator, topographic surveyor or analyst, Word Knowledge Leave a comment