You can eat whatever you want. You can eat wherever you want, and whenever you want. You don’t have to worry about what ‘the other person’ likes to eat or if he/she is hungry, or if he/she is a vegan/vegetarian/fruitarian or a meat eater. You don’t need to care if anybody else doesn’t like (the smell of) your food. You can eat ice cream, chocolate, fries as much as you want. Nobody else will be concerned about your diet or weight watch.
You can watch whatever you want, doctor who,
- Signs of Ovarian Cancer
- Where Can You Get Free Food to Celebrate Your Birthday?
- Things You Should Always Have In Your Car
- Distinguishing Anxiety Attack and Heart Attack
- Worst Things to Waste Money on
- What Your Car Says About You
- Nine Worst Things about College
- How to Choose a College That’s Perfect for You
- Friday the 13th – Origin, Folklore and the Rules
- The Most Incestuous Fantasy Characters of All Time
- How to Overcome Social Awkwardness
- Will You be Rich in 5 Years?
- What Kind of Wife Will You be if You Get Married?
- Highest Paying Jobs/Careers That Do Not Require a College Degree
- Community College as An Alternative Route to a Bachelor Degree