If you choose (b):
You pay a lot of attention to your own appearance, your feelings, your personal satisfaction. You are not prepared for the practical problems that may arise in the new way of life. You will be a selfish or whiny wife. You might get bored of the routine problematic life, and try to look for new excitement. You will tend to “keep your door open.”
- Signs of Ovarian Cancer
- Where Can You Get Free Food to Celebrate Your Birthday?
- Things You Should Always Have In Your Car
- Distinguishing Anxiety Attack and Heart Attack
- Worst Things to Waste Money on
- What Your Car Says About You
- Nine Worst Things about College
- How to Choose a College That’s Perfect for You
- Friday the 13th – Origin, Folklore and the Rules
- The Most Incestuous Fantasy Characters of All Time
- How to Overcome Social Awkwardness
- Will You be Rich in 5 Years?
- What Kind of Wife Will You be if You Get Married?
- Highest Paying Jobs/Careers That Do Not Require a College Degree
- Community College as An Alternative Route to a Bachelor Degree
- Careers & Occupation (3)
- Education (3)
- Entertainment (2)
- Lifestyle (14)
- Relationship (2)
In short, if you’re not barefoot and pregnant and tied to the stove, you are not ideal.