d) You lack motivation. Five years from now, you will probably be the same as where you are now. You are satisfied with the status quo. You know how to enjoy life. You select your jobs mostly based on what makes you happy. You don’t think money means too much as long as you have enough to keep you warm and fed.
- Signs of Ovarian Cancer
- Where Can You Get Free Food to Celebrate Your Birthday?
- Things You Should Always Have In Your Car
- Distinguishing Anxiety Attack and Heart Attack
- Worst Things to Waste Money on
- What Your Car Says About You
- Nine Worst Things about College
- How to Choose a College That’s Perfect for You
- Friday the 13th – Origin, Folklore and the Rules
- The Most Incestuous Fantasy Characters of All Time
- How to Overcome Social Awkwardness
- Will You be Rich in 5 Years?
- What Kind of Wife Will You be if You Get Married?
- Highest Paying Jobs/Careers That Do Not Require a College Degree
- Community College as An Alternative Route to a Bachelor Degree
- Careers & Occupation (3)
- Education (3)
- Entertainment (2)
- Lifestyle (14)
- Relationship (2)
C) testing my determination