- Walking under the ladder could end in a disaster.
- You should also not spill salt at lunch time on this inauspicious day. If it happens by mistake, throw a pinch of salt over the shoulder. It wards off bad luck.
- You must not cross a fork and knife on a dinner table on this day. It signals difficult times ahead.
- Avoid cutting your hair on this day. It could result in the death of one of your relatives.
- Many sailors refuse to set sail on Friday 13th.
- Many burn waste eggshells. One should abstain from doing this on Friday the 13th.
- Signs of Ovarian Cancer
- Where Can You Get Free Food to Celebrate Your Birthday?
- Things You Should Always Have In Your Car
- Distinguishing Anxiety Attack and Heart Attack
- Worst Things to Waste Money on
- What Your Car Says About You
- Nine Worst Things about College
- How to Choose a College That’s Perfect for You
- Friday the 13th – Origin, Folklore and the Rules
- The Most Incestuous Fantasy Characters of All Time
- How to Overcome Social Awkwardness
- Will You be Rich in 5 Years?
- What Kind of Wife Will You be if You Get Married?
- Highest Paying Jobs/Careers That Do Not Require a College Degree
- Community College as An Alternative Route to a Bachelor Degree
- Careers & Occupation (3)
- Education (3)
- Entertainment (2)
- Lifestyle (14)
- Relationship (2)