your ASVAB determines what type of career training you’ll receive. To be eligible for enlistment, you need about 32 or higher, while the average scores are above 45. Supposedly, the higher you score, the more options you have. A score of 75 will qualify you for most jobs. For some fields such as nuclear engineering, you will need to score among the highest.
There are probably more interesting military jobs than
- Signs of Ovarian Cancer
- Where Can You Get Free Food to Celebrate Your Birthday?
- Things You Should Always Have In Your Car
- Distinguishing Anxiety Attack and Heart Attack
- Worst Things to Waste Money on
- What Your Car Says About You
- Nine Worst Things about College
- How to Choose a College That’s Perfect for You
- Friday the 13th – Origin, Folklore and the Rules
- The Most Incestuous Fantasy Characters of All Time
- How to Overcome Social Awkwardness
- Will You be Rich in 5 Years?
- What Kind of Wife Will You be if You Get Married?
- Highest Paying Jobs/Careers That Do Not Require a College Degree
- Community College as An Alternative Route to a Bachelor Degree