Father – Daughter
The theme incest plays throughout the Greek play Electra, also written by Sophocles. There is only a change in relationship; it is that of father and daughter. Electra is the daughter of King Agamemnon and Queen Clytemnestra of the kingdom Argos. She along with her brother tries to avenge the death of her father Agamemnon who has been killed by her mother and step-father.
- Signs of Ovarian Cancer
- Where Can You Get Free Food to Celebrate Your Birthday?
- Things You Should Always Have In Your Car
- Distinguishing Anxiety Attack and Heart Attack
- Worst Things to Waste Money on
- What Your Car Says About You
- Nine Worst Things about College
- How to Choose a College That’s Perfect for You
- Friday the 13th – Origin, Folklore and the Rules
- The Most Incestuous Fantasy Characters of All Time
- How to Overcome Social Awkwardness
- Will You be Rich in 5 Years?
- What Kind of Wife Will You be if You Get Married?
- Highest Paying Jobs/Careers That Do Not Require a College Degree
- Community College as An Alternative Route to a Bachelor Degree