liberal arts and sciences, general studies, business management and administrative services, health professions and related fields, engineering, technologies, computer and information sciences. These trainings can have direct vocational applications.
Community colleges usually have a lot smaller classes, averagely 30 compared to perhaps 70 students in a university class. In a sense, that makes a better learning environment. Obviously though the quality of teachers
- Signs of Ovarian Cancer
- Where Can You Get Free Food to Celebrate Your Birthday?
- Things You Should Always Have In Your Car
- Distinguishing Anxiety Attack and Heart Attack
- Worst Things to Waste Money on
- What Your Car Says About You
- Nine Worst Things about College
- How to Choose a College That’s Perfect for You
- Friday the 13th – Origin, Folklore and the Rules
- The Most Incestuous Fantasy Characters of All Time
- How to Overcome Social Awkwardness
- Will You be Rich in 5 Years?
- What Kind of Wife Will You be if You Get Married?
- Highest Paying Jobs/Careers That Do Not Require a College Degree
- Community College as An Alternative Route to a Bachelor Degree
- Careers & Occupation (3)
- Education (3)
- Entertainment (2)
- Lifestyle (14)
- Relationship (2)