is not as good as that in state universities. Nowadays almost all university professors are required to have Ph.D. and research funding. One can say that a main difference between community college and university is that the former is about teaching while the latter also includes research, hence graduate degrees in many university departments. Community college faculty gets paid salary while university professors get extra from their research funding.
An advantage of going to community colleges is the cheaper tuitions. On average, tuitions of community colleges
- Signs of Ovarian Cancer
- Where Can You Get Free Food to Celebrate Your Birthday?
- Things You Should Always Have In Your Car
- Distinguishing Anxiety Attack and Heart Attack
- Worst Things to Waste Money on
- What Your Car Says About You
- Nine Worst Things about College
- How to Choose a College That’s Perfect for You
- Friday the 13th – Origin, Folklore and the Rules
- The Most Incestuous Fantasy Characters of All Time
- How to Overcome Social Awkwardness
- Will You be Rich in 5 Years?
- What Kind of Wife Will You be if You Get Married?
- Highest Paying Jobs/Careers That Do Not Require a College Degree
- Community College as An Alternative Route to a Bachelor Degree
- Careers & Occupation (3)
- Education (3)
- Entertainment (2)
- Lifestyle (14)
- Relationship (2)