though are “transfer scholarships” focused on helping students planning to transfer to 4-year colleges. It’s relatively easy to get scholarships if your field is in engineering or technology.
Community college gives you a second chance in higher education. It can even help you save on your education costs. It does require careful planning in order for you to save time and money. You should be able to get detailed information from transfer counselors in your college. Do your due diligence and never give up your dreams!
- Signs of Ovarian Cancer
- Where Can You Get Free Food to Celebrate Your Birthday?
- Things You Should Always Have In Your Car
- Distinguishing Anxiety Attack and Heart Attack
- Worst Things to Waste Money on
- What Your Car Says About You
- Nine Worst Things about College
- How to Choose a College That’s Perfect for You
- Friday the 13th – Origin, Folklore and the Rules
- The Most Incestuous Fantasy Characters of All Time
- How to Overcome Social Awkwardness
- Will You be Rich in 5 Years?
- What Kind of Wife Will You be if You Get Married?
- Highest Paying Jobs/Careers That Do Not Require a College Degree
- Community College as An Alternative Route to a Bachelor Degree