Adopting an unusual demeanor: Generally socially awkward persons do not understand the norms that govern social interaction – the dos and Don’ts when in public. This includes how to strike a conversation, suitable topics they could discuss etc. They are also worried about how their actions or behavior may be perceived by others. Thus, while trying to keep it safe, they (or you) adopt an unusual behavior which makes you appear either weird or shy.
- Signs of Ovarian Cancer
- Where Can You Get Free Food to Celebrate Your Birthday?
- Things You Should Always Have In Your Car
- Distinguishing Anxiety Attack and Heart Attack
- Worst Things to Waste Money on
- What Your Car Says About You
- Nine Worst Things about College
- How to Choose a College That’s Perfect for You
- Friday the 13th – Origin, Folklore and the Rules
- The Most Incestuous Fantasy Characters of All Time
- How to Overcome Social Awkwardness
- Will You be Rich in 5 Years?
- What Kind of Wife Will You be if You Get Married?
- Highest Paying Jobs/Careers That Do Not Require a College Degree
- Community College as An Alternative Route to a Bachelor Degree
- Careers & Occupation (3)
- Education (3)
- Entertainment (2)
- Lifestyle (14)
- Relationship (2)
will you go out with me? ^^
sure thing, boy ^^
I ship it so hard
are you an Socially awkward.
no. I’m not following this advice just because of that mistake.