Challenge yourself: Make a promise to yourself that no more will you run away from social gatherings. If you feel uncomfortable, embarrassed, or frightened get away for a while till you are composed and calm. For the first few attempts, we suggest that you attend social gatherings with a friend or relative who will help you get around the place. Take your steps one at a time. Rushing to it won’t achieve anything and failure will only further discourage you.
- Signs of Ovarian Cancer
- Where Can You Get Free Food to Celebrate Your Birthday?
- Things You Should Always Have In Your Car
- Distinguishing Anxiety Attack and Heart Attack
- Worst Things to Waste Money on
- What Your Car Says About You
- Nine Worst Things about College
- How to Choose a College That’s Perfect for You
- Friday the 13th – Origin, Folklore and the Rules
- The Most Incestuous Fantasy Characters of All Time
- How to Overcome Social Awkwardness
- Will You be Rich in 5 Years?
- What Kind of Wife Will You be if You Get Married?
- Highest Paying Jobs/Careers That Do Not Require a College Degree
- Community College as An Alternative Route to a Bachelor Degree