Inability to hold a conversation for long: It doesn’t mean you should chatter endlessly. However, you should be able to hold a conversation for a sufficiently long time. Persons who are socially awkward realize that their conversations often end abruptly or are filled with awkward, unexplainable silences. One is unable to maintain the flow of a conversation. You likely prefer to let the other person do the talking while you listen and remain silent.
- Signs of Ovarian Cancer
- Where Can You Get Free Food to Celebrate Your Birthday?
- Things You Should Always Have In Your Car
- Distinguishing Anxiety Attack and Heart Attack
- Worst Things to Waste Money on
- What Your Car Says About You
- Nine Worst Things about College
- How to Choose a College That’s Perfect for You
- Friday the 13th – Origin, Folklore and the Rules
- The Most Incestuous Fantasy Characters of All Time
- How to Overcome Social Awkwardness
- Will You be Rich in 5 Years?
- What Kind of Wife Will You be if You Get Married?
- Highest Paying Jobs/Careers That Do Not Require a College Degree
- Community College as An Alternative Route to a Bachelor Degree